Back to all posts
Posted on

New Student Registrations / Transportation Registration


Click here for registration information.



All parents/guardians are required to present legal proof of a student’s name, citizenship and birth date when a child is registered in school.  If a student was born outside of Canada, official documents from that country must be presented.  As we are required by Alberta Education to have these documents for all students, you are required to provide them.

If you require an Alberta Birth Certificate for your child(ren), click here and follow the steps to order.  If you require a Birth Certificate from another province, check their government website for the order information.


TRANSPORTATION - Information/Registration Form

Check out the links for all Transportation Information and the Rural Busing Registration Form.  

Prev Post